| Prince of Peace by Akiane Kramarik |
I am obsessed with her. She is soooo amazing!! She has such a wonderful talent! And it's crazy to think that God gave us all talents, and some people are still waiting to discover theirs.
The next person that inspired me is this lady from Utah named Stephanie Nielson. My roommate showed her blog to me and her YouTube video. She was in a plane crash, and burned 80 percent of her body. She has an amazing story, and an inspiration to everyone around her. It reminded me of that movie Beastly. If you have seen it, then you know what I mean. I admire her so much! I wish everyone in the world would all learn to view everybody for their inner beauty. :)
The last inspirational story was about this boy from Ghana who was born disabled. He only has one real working leg. There is a movie about him, and at school today, for my advisory class we watched a shorter version of the movie. This boy is sooo awesome! He decided he was going to change how people viewed disabled people, and that is exactly what he did. Watch the trailer! This is the kind of mind set that I want to have! Emmanuel is so optimistic and although he comes from one of the poorest countries in the world, he makes a major difference not only in his country, but for the world to see.
These are just three out of millions of inspirational people out there! They are just some that have happened to come across my path this week, who have made me rethink the way I live everyday, and to question myself. Am I striving to be my best self?
No comments:
Post a Comment